Thursday, April 26, 2007

CORSA FEATURE



COOOOOOOOORRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAA!!


K, whoever went with us to splashy will understand the whole corsa thing......... (especially DANIEL)

Was going thorugh my comments today and i saw 3 new comments on my one blog that had splshy phonts, so i opened it and who sould it be but Daniel (CORSA) He he he he he he. i really laughed so hard when i saw them.

Hope you get a kick out of this Daniel......

i instantly thought of you screaming CORSA at 2 the one morning.....







3 comments:

corsa said...

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hahahahahahaha ja well how you carla im good utha than everyone being on my case at the moment!!like i dnt have problems already yeah well i went car shopping yesterday i saw a corsa liked it but luckily i didnt purchase it im more interested in the land rover discovery so thats got my heart but i decided im gona put a sticker on it saying C.O.R.S.A just 4 shits and giigles mwah till next tym mwah!!! tel mark i say hi and hahaha thank you 4 the corsa tribute lol

Carla van Rooyen said...

Plesure CORSA. Nice to know that you are still reading my blogs. I read all the comments on claires site, all i can say is each to theri own. Good luck with whatever yuou decide.
You must give me your email address.

Cheers COOORRRSSSAA

Paula said...

Hey Carla

How you doin? You must go check out my site, there some more pics of splashy..
We should all get together sometime and go out!

Anyway hope you well..:-)
See ya.
x x